The Bangladeshi chapter of the ‘Let’s murder our way to Paradise’ gang of religious fascists have been at it again.
A group recently banned by the Bangladeshi government, called Jamatul Mujahideen Bangladesh, has left leaflets at the scene of some of the 100 (!!!) bomb sites proclaiming their responsibility. The devices appear to be small and aimed clearly at causing mass disruption but that’s not going to be any comfort to those caught up in it.
Rezwan of The 3rd World view is updating from Dhaka and says of his situation,
But the scene looks like this as of now:
* Blasts reported in 36 of the 64 districts in synchronization between 11:00 -11:30
* There are some wild speculations about causualties but about 25 are reported injured. More figures to come as the situation develops.
* Key installations like secretariate, high coarts, press clubs and universities targeted.
* In some blast sites leaflets of a Islaimc terrorist organization Jumatul Mujahedin.
* Leaflets of a Islamic terrorist organization Jamayetul Mujahideen were found at blast sites in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet and Mymensingh. The leaflet said:
“It is time to implement Islamic law in Bangladesh. There is no future with with man-made law. Bush and Blair be warned and get out of Muslim countries. Your days of ruling Muslim countries are over.”
* At least 45 people were arrested from different locations across the country.